Sunday 4 January 2015

Christmas photos and stories of a family of 7. Here is our version in Project Life pages.

Recently I came across 'Project Life.' It's a way of documenting/journalling/scrapbooking in a simple way. I wanted to give it a trial to see if it something I would like to do over the year, so I chose 'December' as my Project Life topic. I could have decided to do this in a traditional card/photo/pens version, but as I wanted to use a variety of kits I chose the digital version.

I simply downloaded the app via iTunes and began. I purchased some additional kits, all between $1 and $3. I didn't find it particularly challenging to use. It can be kept really simple: just drop in photos, and cards, then add some text to some of the cards. Since doing the following pages I have discovered that other people use a few other apps to personalise cards/photos before dropping them into the chosen 'page.'


I will happily write another blog later explain the how-to of 'Project Life' when I have a better handle on the additional apps.

For now, here is our December in 12x12 Project Life pages:)





































Craig and the kids love the pages and we can hardly wait to have them printed. But as the shipping charge is fixed, we will wait a little while.

Feel free to comment with questions, hints or tips:)

Jen.x

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I haven't had a chance to use the app because I have android. I'm patiently waiting. You should swing by colorpaintcreate.blogspot.com and link up to our project life linky party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara. I know others who are waiting too. I have only been blogging for 5+mths and have no idea what that is! lol. Learning as I go!

      Delete