Thursday 23 October 2014

Today's IKEA trip. A few photos for those who love the experience as much as I do!


I don't really have enough time right now to go into a full explanation of IKEA shopping, how it works and what I bought today, but I do have a few moments while I'm cooking dinner (thank you awesome study!!) to upload a few pictures.

Today I went to Ikea with my lovely mum and we had a great time. We both bought items and also bought a few pieces of furniture for my sister.

These are a few moments from our trip.



Look at this: a sewing machine on a long dining room table!!! I'm right on trend;) I also LOVED the table, but this particular one goes against one of my big Ikea-furniture rules. More on that tomorrow.




Ohhhh the fabric wall: LOVE. So inspiring. But that's my favourite thing about Ikea over all: inspiration.



So many kids quilt options, all soft cotton fabrics and gorgeous.


Jack and Henry's bed the way we had it when we just had 2 kids. Still a winner with parents nine years later!


Love this outdoor setting. Beautiful.


Christmas at Ikea! So many awesome options. I bought some of them!



Checkout.


Tarago tetris;) My favourite game. Not really a challenge today at all.


Home and eager to unpack, but can't do a single bit until all little ones are asleep because some of the items will be included in the "design a gift" section of the Christmas presents this year (hidden well below the boring things on top!)




Later tonight after the kids are all asleep, my kitchen is tidy, and my washing is folded (so at about 10:30) I will write a proper blog post about the Ikea experience. I guess I will include what I bought, some of my favourite pieces I've bought in the past, how to shop there, and some more photos. I will take proper photos of my purchases tomorrow as well. If there is anything you would like to know, please feel free to comment:)

Jen.x


No comments:

Post a Comment