Monday 30 March 2015

Autumn craft extravaganza. Photos and ideas.

A couple of Saturdays ago, we had an Autumn craft afternoon. I had my niece and nephew in our home too, so it was art and craft for seven children 1 to 11 years.

I cleared our long dining table and set it up with many different materials to be used.







I added pencils, scissors, glue, paint, and round crayons from The Poppy Fox.





I started by showing the kids some different ideas I had, and techniques I had thought to use.


Then they all had a game of musical statues to start. Because apparently that's a great start to autumn activities.


The kids had a great time creating for a few hours.










And then it was time to clean up. The vacuum cleaner and dishwasher were a big help, but overall it didn't take too long, because everything we used has it's own 'spot'.



Overall, it was a really fun couple of hours. A few children were not quite ready to say goodbye to Autumn craft, so continued with one of the activities once all was cleaned up.


Jen.x

No comments:

Post a Comment